Sunday, July 12, 2009

Organization leads to Making Money

As an Internet marketer I talk to people everyday. The majority of people trying to make money online are frustrated and overwhelmed with information. They find a program start advertising and reading everything. Before you know it they are irritated because they have not made a dime. Why? Because there was not any organization. Instead of sticking to a plan and being consistent they tried everything at once. Remember this is a business so treat it like one. You are not going to make 1 million dollars in 5 minutes. To get started in any online business here are some steps for you to use:

1. Find a mentor! A mentor who is any good will set up a plan of action for you to use. This allows you to stay organized and on track.

2. Get a capture page and auto-responder! Don't make the mistake like I did when I first started. I had customers coming to my website and I did not capture their information. The money is in the list. So have the right tools to create one!

3. Don't forget about free methods of advertising! Just for starters let me name a few: safelists, traffic exchanges, blogs, classifieds, facebook, myspace, and youtube videos.

These are just a few simple ways to start off on the right foot. Always keep researching and reading for new things to come out to help your business. If you have any questions please send me an email. Thanks for stopping by!!

Paul Ragle
480-318-1090
paulragle1@gmail.com
http://theultimatewealthx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment