Sunday, August 16, 2009

How to keep Making Money Online

HI everyone! Just want to post some thoughts about making money online. You have to stay positive. I recently heard a story of someone who was involved in a program for 5 hours. He contacted support and was irritated he had not made any sales and wanted a refund. I was like WOW! Just because you are online does not mean you are guaranteed anything. I am sure most of you know that, but there are people who think if they don't make money in the first week they will quit. That is a big mistake! You have to treat any business you are involved with seriously if you want to be successful. My biggest thing I like to tell people who ask me how I make money online "I love to learn, which helps me earn!" As I have said before on this blog you have to be organized and put the foundation together. Do I ever get frustrated? Hell YES!!! lol! But that is when you need to tell yourself to keep marketing. Don't forget, having a great mentor helps. When you get down or frustrated give them a call. They will know exactly what you are going through! Remember if you have any questions or comments please let me know. Call or email me. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you out! Everyone have a great night!!!

Paul Ragle
480-318-1090
Online Marketing Coach/Mentor
http://www.theultimatewealthx.com
http://www.youtube.com/Internetmind
http://ezcashprofits.blogspot.com/

Helping people make their "Online Business Dreams" reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment