Monday, January 11, 2010

Making Money with Online and Offline Marketing!!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to talk about marketing and a program that has been doing well. Its called The Million Mail Program. Within 2 days of marketing this program I made one sale and have had numerous calls and emails. This is a program that allows you to send out post cards in a conventional direct mail marketing system or market the biz online. The reason I like this business it has been around 6 years offline. So it shows me its not a fly by night program. Also 8 months ago it went live online. So here you have the best of both worlds. This is one of the most simple programs around with proven results and I am seeing them already!!! So take a look at http://MyFatBankAccount.com and check it out. As always if I can help you or you have questions feel free to call or email me anytime. Have a great week.!!

Paul Ragle
1-877-900-1990
paulragle1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment