Friday, April 2, 2010

Getting Traffic through Articles

Hello everyone,

I wanted to first wish everyone a Happy and Safe Easter Weekend! I want to share with you a great resource to drive traffic to your web site....ARTICLES!!! I know I know you hate writing them or have never written one. That is ok. I have found a resource that writes articles for you. You can check it out here http://NeedanArticle.com You can get an article written for as little as $5.50 And the search engines love articles. Since the information is original content the spiders that crawl the web will see this. You can use the google key word tool to get your key words for the subject you are talking about. Make sure you use the key words in your title. Just think if you did one article a week that is 52 a year and that means more traffic to your website! I hope this info helps you out. If you have questions please feel free to contact me at paulragle1@gmail.com Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment